Learning to embrace ‘rebirth’ is one of the most important and difficult lessons we learn in life. 

學習面對重生,是我們學習生活中最重要和最困難的課堂之一。

There should be no fear, no regret and no lingering when rebirth arrives.

重生應該是沒有恐懼和遺憾。

It is not easy, but it is just a way we emerge back to nature and be with our mighty God.

這點是不容易的,但它僅僅是我們回歸自然的一種方式,是與我們全能的神一起的時刻。

When autumn arrives, the maple leaves dye the earth red.

秋天,楓葉染紅大地。

When spring approaches, the dandelions dance in the air.

春天,蒲公英在空中飛舞。

That is just nature, the work of art by God.

 這是自然界的,上帝的傑作。
 

Life is like a candle.  When you finish illuminating light in the dark night,

you are back to nature.人生就像一支蠟燭。當您完成照明,給世界帶來了希望,你就回歸自然。  

“If a kite gets caught by a branch of a tree, it will struggle relentlessly to try to free itself.  So if you want the kite to fly freely, you have to let it go.”

 有人曾經指出,如果風箏被樹枝卡住,它會不斷地掙扎。所以如果你想風箏自由飛翔,你必須鬆手讓它飛去。

 

Let all souls rest in peace!  And when God calls on you, go with a smile.

但願所有的靈魂安息!當上帝要見你時,面帶微笑去會見偉大的神。


 

In Memory of All Those Loved Ones

Who Emanate Like a Star at Night!

紀念那些失去的親友!